In the rest of my life I must say I am frustrated with not having much time at the end of my day to get errands run. I didn't have enough time to get the VIN inspection today before the Police station closed, oh well I guess I will have to do that on Monday. Then I should be able to get the plates for my car and get the dealer their plates back, which they keep harassing me for.
Gee and I talked money today. I feel as if we will never get out of debt. I guess I just need to take it one day a time.
I went out to dinner with my parents and kiddos, it was nice. They took Victor to the Greek Festival and I took Geela shopping at Wal-Mart. I spent too much money, but it takes more than it used to when there was only me or even just two of us. Kids are darn expensive these days and with two boys who have hollow legs, I'm not sure how it will all work out. Ce la vie.
I am trying to cook Cassava Leaf soup right now. I started it at about 11pm because it was cool then and I had some meat I was about to lose if I didn't cook it. It is now almost 1 am and I am waiting for it to 'dry out' before adding oil. This is my first mainly solo attempt at Cassava Leaf soup and I guess we will see how well it turns out. I'm hoping I will avoid the 'favorite' dish in our house - burned.
I have included some pictures to show what I am looking like at 293.4 lbs., hopefully never to be this big again.


No comments:
Post a Comment